30 Apr USC announces its new family of “safety” graduate certificates!
Posted at 18:13h in Professional Development
The University of Southern California has recently launched five new graduate certificate programs. These “mini” graduate programs have a focus on particular areas important to medical products environment.
The five certificates are in the areas of:
- Food Safety (including food regulation and toxicology);
- Patient and Product Safety (including risk management and pharmacovigilance);
- Clinical Trial Design and Management;
- Preclinical Drug Development; and
- Regulatory and Clinical Affairs
Because the courses are at the graduate level, units earned can be used toward a later Master’s degree.
Further information about these new programs can be found at http://regulatory.usc.edu. USC welcomes you to explore these new opportunities to advance your career and regulatory knowledge!
Visit our website at: http://regulatory.usc.edu.