OCRA is interested in co-promoting events and educational offerings with other non-profit organizations to help foster more awareness of OCRA and to keep our Members informed of other important training and educational offerings.
Partnership Criteria for Non-Profit Organizations:
Items we can offer if relevant to our Members:
- Listing events on the OCRA website calendar.
- List your organization on the OCR website’s “Professional Development” page.
- List your events on the email calendar included on most email broadcasts to OCRA members and non-members.
- Onsite signage and/or promotional flyers (provided by the organization) at the registration table at OCRA meetings.
- Announce your programs to the OCRA LinkedIn group.
Information and Activities we cannot offer:
- Any contact lists (including member lists or email lists).
- Emails to OCRA Members.
In determining which activities we will co-sponsor or co-promote, the Board of Directors will consider the following:
- The activity should be a potential benefit or interest to OCRA members.
- The event should not be in direct conflict with OCRA planned programs of a similar topic.
- The event should not conflict with or detract from OCRA’s planned program attendance.
- The activity should not be a promotional or commercial event for an individual, firm, partnership or organization.
- Exceptions require OCRA Board approval.
- Any proposed signed agreements between organizations require OCRA Board approval.
Partnership Criterion for For-Profit Organizations:
For-profit organizations, if offering a discount to OCRA members, can request their event be listed on the OCRA calendar. All requests require Board approval and will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis