There’s no better opportunity to connect with the industry’s best and brightest than at our networking events.
• Social events provide casual environments for connecting, networking and having collegial discussions on topics affecting virtually all medical device enterprises
• These forums are typically where career and entrepreneurial opportunities first arise
• Mentorship for young professionals seeking career support and development
• ‘Shout-Outs’ offer an opportunity at our social events to acknowledge those who embrace the spirit of paying-it-forward by sharing their insight and expertise with other members
• Mastermind Panels are interactive forums that benefit each of our members and focus on critical topics which impact medical device executives and the companies that employ them
• Mastermind Focus Groups provide an opportunity for our sponsors to brainstorm with the smartest professionals in the industry
DeviceAlliance members are passionate about life-long learning; this is why we produce special events which focus on emerging trends in our industry. For example:
• Exploration of where the medical device and the consumer world are joining
• Wearable Technologies: The Present and the Future
We are proud to partner with University of California, Irvine Division of Continuing education to offer our members a 10% discount on all courses for those who wish to go more in-depth with their education. Please feel free to visit https://ce.uci.edu/ for a list of all courses.
Brings campus-based discoveries together with Orange County’s vibrant business community to support job creation and economic growth. To make this happen, UCI Beall Applied Innovation facilitates connections between UCI and industry, including: entrepreneurs seeking access to university inventions and talent, large corporations looking to tap the school’s research capabilities, and investors wanting to financially support promising new companies.
The California Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Program is the leader in providing small business owners and entrepreneurs with the tools and guidance needed to become successful in today’s challenging economic climate.
According to a recent study SBDC in depth clients experienced 6 times the sales growth, and created 13 times the jobs of average businesses
Contact OCRA with any questions or concerns. OCRA is always looking for new members, volunteers to run a program, host for a program, speakers, or help with the Annual Meeting or membership drives.