There’s no better opportunity to connect with the industry’s best and brightest than at our networking events.
• Social events provide casual environments for connecting, networking and having collegial discussions on topics affecting virtually all medical device enterprises
• These forums are typically where career and entrepreneurial opportunities first arise
• Mentorship for young professionals seeking career support and development
• ‘Shout-Outs’ offer an opportunity at our social events to acknowledge those who embrace the spirit of paying-it-forward by sharing their insight and expertise with other members
• Mastermind Panels are interactive forums that benefit each of our members and focus on critical topics which impact medical device executives and the companies that employ them
• Mastermind Focus Groups provide an opportunity for our sponsors to brainstorm with the smartest professionals in the industry
DeviceAlliance members are passionate about life-long learning; this is why we produce special events which focus on emerging trends in our industry. For example:
• Exploration of where the medical device and the consumer world are joining
• Wearable Technologies: The Present and the Future
Brings campus-based discoveries together with Orange County’s vibrant business community to support job creation and economic growth. To make this happen, UCI Beall Applied Innovation facilitates connections between UCI and industry, including: entrepreneurs seeking access to university inventions and talent, large corporations looking to tap the school’s research capabilities, and investors wanting to financially support promising new companies.
OCRA Members – We extend a warm welcome to you from the UCI Division of Continuing Education. We proudly present an array of certificate programs tailored to learners aiming to initiate or elevate their careers within the dynamic Life Sciences industry