30 Apr Orange Community College District (NOCCCD)
The School of Continuing Education was awarded a grant to develop medical-device-industry-relevant curricula and training for new and existing workers. Through this grant, the Medical Device Training Initiative of Orange County (MDTIOC) was created and is able to offer training programs at no cost to companies and employees during the grant period.
MDTIOC currently offers the following:
1. A Medical Device Certificate. The certificate includes the following courses that are offered monthly:
- Intro to the Medical Device Industry
- Overview of FDA Regulations
- Fundamentals of GMP and QSR
- Quality Systems ISO 13485:2003
2. Customized on-site training to medical device companies in a variety of topics.
More information can be found at http://mdtioc.org
Sharon C. Dalmage
Special Projects Director, JDIF
NOCCCD School of Continuing Education