Quality & Regulatory Specialist
Company: Fisher and Paykel Healthcare, Inc.
Position: Quality & Regulatory Specialist
Location: Irvine, California (on-site)
Posted: August 26, 2022
Quality and Regulatory Specialist
The Q&R Specialist will capture and process customer complaints, inquiries and service requests and to provide technical and training support for use of FPH products to ensure compliance with quality and regulatory standards and customer satisfaction.
- Accurately record and process all complaints and customer feedback to ensure complete records are maintained and contribute to FPH compliance.
- Liaise with product groups and customers to resolve inaccurate or missing complaint information to ensure completeness of information and contribute to resolution.
- Forward information to customers and Product Managers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provide customers with technical support, advice and information to ensure equipment is maintained, operated and functioning correctly and to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding frequently asked questions and problems, and the availability and price of parts, manuals and spares in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist with field corrections by providing technical assistance, advice and training or visiting customers to ensure products meet regulatory compliance
- Support sales staff responding to technical inquires to facilitate effective customer service.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification or equivalent experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- General technical skills
- Previous biomedical servicing experience preferred
- Customer Service Experience
- Quality systems knowledge and understanding of good documentation practices preferred
- Biomedical Engineering Bachelor's Degree preferred
Send your resume to Faranak Gomarooni, Director of Quality and Regulatory at firstname.lastname@example.org