If your organization would like to co-sponsor an event with OCRA or have an event promoted to OCRA Members, please review the information below. If you believe the event meets the criteria listed below, please use the “Contact Us” feature to send your request for OCRA’s consideration.
For the benefit of our membership, OCRA will, on occasion, partner with other nonprofit organizations to sponsor programs jointly, list other organizational events on the OCRA Website, and/or list other organizational events in the http://www.lanificio.com/index.php/levitra-brand/
OCRA NewsBrief. In determining which activities we will co-sponsor or co-promote, the Board of Directors will consider the following:
- The activity should be of potential benefit or interest to buy mg propecia types OCRA members.
- The event should not be in direct conflict with OCRA planned programs of we choice a similar topic.
- The event should not conflict with or detract from OCRA’s planned program attendance.
- The activity should not be a promotional or commercial event for an individual, firm, partnership, or organization.
- Cross-promotion is discouraged within 30 days prior to the Annual FDA-OCRA Educational Conference.
- Email broadcasts for events will not be sent to our members on behalf of other organizations unless OCRA is a co-sponsor of the event.
- Exceptions require board approval.
Partnership Criterion for For-Profit Organizations
For-profit organizations, if offering a discount to OCRA members: Promotion requires Board approval and http://www.slic.de/cialis-dosage will be reviewed on advised to a case-by-case basis.
Category: About OCRA