Virtual Sip & Paint Night
September 30 @ 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm$10 – $20
Virtual Sip & Paint Night
SEP 30 2020
5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
Program Manager: Christina Markl, Membership Chair
- No experience needed to participate
- Follow step-by-step painting instruction, designed for beginners and non-painters
- Receive live feedback and suggestions during the painting process
- Enjoy class from the comfort and safety of your own home or office
- Learn skills you can practice outside of class to create art
- Have fun with friends, virtually!
If you need supplies, please order ASAP, as supplies can take at least a week to arrive. Suggested materials and set-up may be found at the following link: https://www.corporatetocanvas.com/materials.html .
All supplies on the list are also available at a local Arts and Crafts Store.
- OCRA Members: $20
- Non-Members: $95, includes 1-year OCRA membership
- Government and Student Members: $10, with student/government ID
- Non-Member Government and Student Rate: $45, includes 1-year OCRA membership
**NOTE prices above do not include materials for the event, those need to be purchased individually.
Corporate To Canvas Bio
Kimball Willson is a lifelong artist with professional success in both marketing and sales that spans numerous industries. By combining her passion and professional experience, she launched her team building company, Corporate To Canvas, in 2018. Through customized guided painting activities, teams connect in a fun environment that results in more creativity and collaboration. Based out of San Diego, she has worked with small local start-ups to teams from multinational corporations in town for meetings. A recent shift to online classes has allowed her to expand her services to lead and inspire teams nationwide. Kimball Willson of Corporate to Canvas creates painting events that are tailored to the unique goals and vision of each company or group. By utilizing her corporate background in communications, marketing and sales, she brings out the aspects that are most important to your group and represents them visually through painting. Activities are customized and paintings may include a variety of content from company values, culture, mission, to a memory of the team’s time in San Diego. Best of all, it is a fun experience for everyone!
OCRA Registration Instruction
Registration deadline is September 29th.
OCRA’s non-profit Federal Tax ID# 33-0630455
Cancellation Deadline: For a refund, please email your cancellation request to OCRA Program Chair ([email protected]) bySeptember 29th.
If you have any questions or require additional information, email OCRA Membership Chair ([email protected]).